WEEK 14 of Wellness Don’t get stuck. Take a moment to examine how your feel. Feel good? Then you are headed in the right direction. Feel less than good? Well, we have work to do. Health and Wellness is in our control to a certain extent. Especially, when you consider how many health conditions are affected by things in our control. Habits are key. Developing good nutritional regimen, active lifestyle, quality sleep and cultivating a positive home and work environment will add so much to your quality of life.
POSTURE – Downward Facing Dog Pose (Adho Mukha Svanasana) – To get your alignment correct begin on your hands and knees (hips and shoulders aligned over wrists and knees. Breath easy. Turn your toes under, exhale raising your sitting bones to the sky, bring heals toward the floor, keeping head and neck in line with your outstretched arms forming a perfect inverted V.
Breath into this pose for a few breaths. I like to wait for the Aw Ha Moment.
WISDOM – um ya, “Let that sh*t go!” You can build the life you want.
MANTRA – I have control. I am Safe.
MUDRA – Let’s sit in Easy pose with feet resting nestled closely in front of you without crossing. Think of your Mantra or your intention for today’s practice. Place hands on knees palms up fingers spread and stretching toward the Earth, thumb folded over palm. Breath deeply and cleanly through your nose and Seal In the Intent.k
AFFIRMATION – Life is Good.
FEATURED PRODUCT – Octa Monkey Tail Device Stand
Octa Spider Monkey Tablet Stand will make your tablet so much more useful. Flexible tail like support gives you control to use it virtually anywhere. The Octa unit that holds your device has a tight grip and can be swiveled 360 degrees. I use mine with my tablet and readers in the chair, bed or even at the beach. I really think it has helped relieve problems with my neck caused by hours of working on my tablet or reading. I really love mine and make room in the suitcase for it so I can enjoy movies, books, magazines, or social media on the go…..
- Enjoy hands-free viewing in bed and on the couch for increased comfort and reduced neck strain
- Create eye-level desktop and counter-top stands for improved posture and productivity
- Modular, portable pieces can be transported easily, used between car seats or on airplanes
- Flexible 40” (100cm) steel and silicone stand allows adjustment of screen height, angle, and position
- Holds any tablet with a length or width between 5.9″ (15cm) and 8.75″ (22.2cm), including any case or shell; compatible with iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Pro (without a c
ase), Galaxy, Surface, Venue, and more
Order one for yourself today.
PRANAYAMA – Sulf Mother’s Breath sitting comfortably exhale with an audible sigh to reset your diaphragm.
Inhale for a slow count of 7 – HOLD for a couple of seconds –
Exhale through your nose slowly for the count of 7 (repeat several times.)
Increases flow of oxygen to the organs, nurtures deep breathing, and brings about a feeling of safety and security.
NUTRITIONAL ADVICE – VITAMIN E IS SO ESSENTIAL TO GOOD HEALTH –
- Powerful antioxidant support for a magnitude of benefits
- Helps support heart and brain health
- Promotes lung, colon and immune function
ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND – I love to add a few drops of this blend to my shower gel for a little extra wellness in my mornings.
Geranium and Cedarwood or Sandalwood